Friday, August 6, 2010

Gift Set challenge #6 - Keepsake Box


Hello CSAYL Friends!!! Well, this week is a gift set challenge! Yay! It's time you start creating your gift sets . . .Christmas will roll around before you know it. Why not join us and play along in this week's challenge and get started on your gift sets!

Before we begin, we'd like to introduce our new designer Taylor Usry of The Quiet Moments! We're excited to have such a talented designer on our team.



Hi, I'm Taylor! I currently live in southern Virginia with my wonderful family. I'm lucky enough to get to stay home and work (part time). I enjoy reading, cooking, spending time with my sweet family, and of course all things crafty - cardmaking, scrapbooking, knitting, fabric, you name it. Being a crafter has led me to wonderful friendships, fueled my desire to expand my creative horizons, and helped enable me to buy more goodies! I cannot get enough paper, ink, embellishments, stamps -- all of it!!!! I have a serious love of the winter holidays, and am thrilled to be a part of this awesome team!


Now to this week's challenge. . .

This week's challenge is to create a "Keepsake Box" with a matching Christmas card. It's a really simple project and it's a great box to store a small gift for Christmas.

Here is the tutorial for this week's challenge:

3.75 x 6" Keepsake Box


To play along. . insert the link to your card below (click on the blue "add your link" button). If you are unable to link it, please comment this post with the link to your card. If you upload your cards on SCS or PCP, please add the key word: CSAYL and the title "CSAYLGS6". We hope you'll play along this week. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Check out the beautiful gift sets the design team created:


Taylor - The Quiet Moments



Maria - Stampin Inspirations

Tina - Mommy Scraps Alot




Peggy Marsh - The Wired Angel




4 comments:

Cor* said...

These are so gorgeous!! YAY!!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Wow. Awesome! If I wasn't over at my friend Taylor's blog, I never would have found this place and bookmark it. You have a wonderful new designer in Taylor! She's a gem.

Donna said...

This was great fun! Thanks for the tutorial. I'm sure I will use this again. Love all the inspiration from the DT. Thanks!

Anneke said...

Thank you for the great Challenge!
Hugs Anneke